when you need it most
Black Dress Consultants is your lifeline for all things end-of-life.
We’re here to help guide you through decisions, tasks, and endless to-dos so that you have the space to grieve. Below, you'll find a snapshot of our services. Our goal is to provide solutions for life’s transitions while also integrating what’s important to you and your family. Custom services available.
Disclaimer: We are not attorneys, financial advisors, or CPAs. However, we do partner with these resources, when needed, to ensure that every task that we complete for you is under their advice. If you do not have an estate attorney or financial advisor and your estate requires or would benefit from these resources, we are happy to connect you with our network of seasoned professionals.
After Loss Support
- Personalized options and recommendations
- Notify friends, schools, and associations
- Cancel and pay utilities
- Close credit cards, memberships , and social media accounts
Estate Document Organization
- Perform a full audit of existing estate-related documentation and information
- Organize all documentation, order copies, etc.
- Estate information and documentation to be uploaded to a secure online repository =
- Navigate probate requirements and processes
- Help with distributing assets to inheritors, paying debts, ongoing expenses and taxes, etc.
- Assist with managing the estate
In Lieu of Flowers Package
- Do you have a friend or family member who has lost a loved one and you want to help during their time of need?
- This introductory package includes 2 hours of our 1:1 time to help a grieving family with any immediate or down-the-road needs
- This package can be split with others who want to pitch in and help
Digital Asset Organization
- A complete inventory of your digital assets, securing usernames and passwords and outlining future instructions
- Select someone to manage your digital estate after your gone and document wishes to delete, archive or transfer digtal assets after you're gone
- Preserve your digital legacy and protect against after-death identity theft
Senior Living Transition
- Interview and hire downsizing and estate sale companies, realtors, decluttering services, etc.
- Support selecting senior living facility
- Manage moving logistics and transportation to new residence
Based on your needs and goals, we will provide you with a personalized quote.